There are numerous sources of impartial information which will provide you with guidance. ACO has also developed a Product Selector for commercial kitchen operators.
When you are ready to specify the product, please the following questions before contacting ACO:
- Is the grease trap to be internal, above ground or external below ground?
- The number of meals per day that the kitchen will process?
- Operating time of the kitchen in which the separators will be receiving grey water?
- Type of food being processed Category A-E
- The distance of the grease trap from the source?
If you opt to use an external below ground separator, please supply the following information:
- Inlet from finished floor level?
- Whether it is to be installed in a pedestrian or vehicular area?
- Load class required for the access cover
Important points for consideration before installing grease management solutions:
- Ensure that there is suitable access for regular emptying, cleaning and maintenance
- Must be kitchen waste only, toilets must be plumbed in after the separator
- The separator cannot be used for dairy products
- If dishwashers are to be plumbed in, we will need to know the discharge volume and temperature.
For project-specific guidance, you can also talk with our in-house technical team who help you choose the right grease management solution for your business.
To view full product details please visit www.aco.co.uk