In urban environments where space is at a premium, conventional sustainable drainage systems tend to be unviable. As blue roofs require no additional space, they offer a logical way of controlling and re-using rainwater at source.
Blue / Green roofs have numerous environmental benefits:
- Climate change – flood control
- Urban heat island mitigation
- Amenity space
- Passive rainwater harvesting and irrigation
- Energy efficiency through improved insulation
- Prolonged life of roofing membrane
- Reduced noise and air pollution
- Carbon sequestration
To view full product details please visit www.aco.co.uk
Please sign in to leave a comment.