MultiDrain MD is designed to be suitable for multiple applications, from domestic paving installations through to commercial and light industrial areas, for example:
Threshold drainage, Public landscaping, Car parking, Light industrial, HGV parking, Petrol station forecourts and SuDS.
With the addition of our “Drainlock” security locking assembly the majority of MultiDrain gratings can be securely locked in place, making MultiDrain ideal for installations such as:
Train Stations (Platforms), Schools, Hospitals and Prisons.
MultiDrain MD channel drainage system is manufactured from Vienite (polymer concrete) our sustainable high strength material. It is available in three widths; 100mm (135mm overall), 150mm (185mm overall) and 200mm (235mm overall) and has a variety of depths and slopes.
The main benefits of MultiDrain MD are:
- Provides an efficient drainage solution for a wide variety of applications
- Range of constant, sloped and shallow depth channels
- Caters for a range of catchment areas
- Strong and robust channel design
- Patented “UltraSTEEL” channel edge rail for improved strength and durability
- CE Marked and BS EN 1433: 2002 certificated to load class D400* (*NOT suitable for carriageways of public roads or motorways)
- Extensive choice of gratings and accessories for many applications
- Choice of outlet options, gullies, sumps or channel knock-outs
- Unique ACO “Drainlock” grating fixing improved hydraulic capacity
- Lightweight design is simple and fast to install
- 100% recyclable
- Ideal for use against building facades or as a Part M threshold drainage solution when used with MultiDrain Brickslot grating
MultiDrain MD is available in three different standard widths, with a range of depth and sloping options, and has an extensive range of available gratings offering load class options of A15, B125, C250 and D400 (subject to installation recommendations) available in a range of finishes, such as galvanised steel, composite and ductile iron.
MultiDrain M100D is available in the following depths:
M100D 0.0 - 150mm (130mm invert)
M100D 10.0 - 200mm deep (180mm invert)
M100D 20.0 - 250mm deep (230mm invert)
M100D 30.0 - 300mm deep (280mm invert)
M100D 075 Shallow - 75mm deep (55mm invert)
M100D 0100 Shallow – 100mm deep (80mm invert)
MultiDrain M100D is also available with a range of built-in falls, please refer to our article “MultiDrain Sloping” for further details.
MultiDrain M150D is available in the following depths:
M150D 0.0 – 210mm deep (185mm invert)
M150D 10.0 – 260mm deep (235mm invert)
M150D 20.0 – 310mm deep (285mm invert)
M150D 0100 Shallow – 100mm deep (75mm invert)
MultiDrain M200D is available in the following depths:
M200D 0.0 – 265mm deep (240mm invert)
M200D 10.0 – 315mm deep (290mm invert)
M200D 20.0 – 365mm deep (340mm invert)
M200D 0100 Shallow – 100mm deep (75mm invert)
For further information regarding the range of accessories available for MultiDrain M100D, M150D and M200D please refer to our article “MultiDrain Accessories”.
To view full product details please visit www.aco.co.uk
Please sign in to leave a comment.