Qmax is a high capacity slot drainage system which is suitable for a wide range of applications from domestic through to heady duty commercial and industrial involving small to large catchment areas. Qmax is available in six sizes, 150, 225, 350, 550, 700 and 900 with multiple rail/grating options in either galvanised steel, black or grey composite and ATec coated ductile iron. Qmax is manufactured from polyethylene (PE) and includes some recycled material, Qmax also supports all load classes from A15 up to and including F900. Qmax is lightweight and easy to handle, and is supplied in 2m lengths for quick installation on site.
Qmax is specifically designed to form an integral part of any modern, sustainable surface water management solution. The system maximises the hydraulic capacity available providing effective storage, attenuation, and eliminating carry over in stormwater conditions.
The Qmax system has six channels sizes ensuring greater system flexibility for engineers and designers to optimise scheme hydraulics.
In recognition of its innovative design, ACO Qmax has received many accolades including:
Construction Product of the Year 2006 and The Queen’s Award for Enterprise: Innovation in 2006.
Some of the Benefits of Qmax:
- Unobtrusive continuous slot drainage system
- Effective silt management
- Meets environmental construction targets
- Improves onsite handling and installation rates
- Proven performance and durability
- Long service life in excess of 25 years
Available Channel Sizes
Some of the Features of Qmax include:
- Available in six sizes, 150, 225, 350, 550, 700 and 900
- Qmax channel in 2m in length
- Simple connection between each channel run is provided by step and channel connectors
- Range of access chambers available
- Qmax is easy to handle and quick to install
- Unique patented inlet design provides a continuous pavement beam feature over the line of the channel
- Each size in the Qmax range is CE marked and certified to BS EN1433:2002
- Supports all load classes up to and including F900
In galvanised steel, black or grey composite or ATec coated ductile iron we offer a “heelguard” option (8/9mm slot) or a large capacity “flow” option (25/26mm)
In galvanised steel only there’s also a discreet brickslot option (10mm slot) for use with block paving, setts or paving up to 100mm in thickness.
To view full product details please visit www.aco.co.uk
Please sign in to leave a comment.