Universal Gully is designed to provide fast and simple connection between any channel up to 200mm bore width in the ACO range and specifically S200.
The high capacity gully assembly can be used for both silt management and also as an outlet for a drainage system and has a maximum flow rate of 40-45l/s.
Maintenance is easy with hinged ductile iron covers and removable buckets for disposal silt and debris build up.
Universal Gully is compatible with several ACO product ranges, including MultiDrain M100D, M150D and M200D, S Range S100, S150 and S200, and RoadDrain PD100F (excluding 50.1) and PD200F.
The main benefits of the Universal Gully are:
- Ductile iron frame and slotted grating available in load class D400 and F900 to BS EN 1433: 2002
- Removable plastic silt bucket
- Manufactured from recycled polypropylene
- Optional connector for 450mm diameter gullies
- Trapped outlet connection for 150mm super sleeve and 160mm diameter PVC-U pipe
- Adjustable outlet position
Please sign in to leave a comment.